We welcome individuals and organizations who are interested in hand hygiene for all to join the Hand Hygiene for All mailing list here.
Partners of the Hand Hygiene for All Initiative represent organizations spanning civil society, academia, donors, and UN agencies. Leadership for the Hand Hygiene for All Initiative is provided by the World Health Organization and UNICEF.
Connect with Hand Hygiene for All partners to accelerate progress toward hand hygiene for all.
- Africa Civil Society Network on Water and Sanitation
- COVID-19 Hygiene Hub
- Global Handwashing Partnership
- International Labour Organization
- Sanitation and Water for All
- World Bank
- World Economic Forum
As a collective, Hand Hygiene for All partners have to date:
Strengthened governance and advocacy:
- Secured hand hygiene improvement commitments from 25,000 healthcare facilities (WHO)
- Launched hand hygiene in healthcare facilities campaign materials to maintain the profile of action in this sector (WHO)
- Gathered commitments from high-level leaders on Global Handwashing Day (GHP)
Finance for hand hygiene:
- Launched a resource considerations document for investing in hand hygiene improvement in healthcare (WHO)
- Launched a hand hygiene costing tool to provide country-specific cost estimates of achieving universal hand hygiene in households’ (WHO, 2021)
Hand hygiene innovations:
- Launched a multi-partner initiative to map out existing evidence gaps towards a collaborative research agenda for hand hygiene
- Promoted open WHO.org hand hygiene in healthcare self directed learning module, with over 13,000 enrolments to date (WHO, 1st quarter 2021)
- Coordinated support from a private organizations for hand hygiene in healthcare group (WHO)
Monitoring of hand hygiene: